Is it possible to strengthen sight after its weakness?Wayak Medical Team
Is it possible to strengthen sight after its weakness?
Sight impairment problems are not limited to one problem. Visual impairment is usually due to a neglected disease that led to poor sight, and if the disease is neglected more, the condition will deteriorate. The causes of low sight need to be diagnosed accurately to determine ways to treat low sight, and this is only done by visiting a reliable eye clinic.
In this article, we will try to explain the causes of poor eyesight, and whether is it possible to strengthen sight after it is weakness.
Symptoms of low sight
There are many types of low sight, including the inability to see such as nearsightedness or farsightedness. Myopia is medically known as the refractive error that occurs when the eye is unable to focus light directly on the retina. Farsightedness is also known medically as “astigmatism” and is caused by a curvature in the cornea. Whether it is a refractive error or astigmatism, both are defects associated with the tissue of the cornea of the eye.
If a person does not suffer from any of the two aforementioned reasons, then the cause of suffering may be the following:
- The lazy eye happens due to poor communication between the eyes and the brain, and its symptoms include strabismus.
- Farsightedness after the age of forty due to the loss of flexibility of the eye lens with age
- Macular degeneration is the presence of dark spots in the center of sight or blurred sight.
- A cataract is the cause of the accumulation of proteins in the eye and the formation of a cloud known as a cataract
- Glaucoma due to blockage of the cornea and iris
There is a lot of information on the subject of poor eyesight, and is it possible to strengthen sight after its weakness? Please continue reading the following lines.
Does low sight cause blindness
The answer is yes. Low sight can lead to blindness. According to statistics on refractive error, it constitutes 3% of the main causes of blindness in the world. Myopia is included in the refractive error disease, and it is one of the most common sight problems. It affects people before they reach the age of forty, but here we have to emphasize that myopia does not necessarily lead to blindness, especially since 80% of blindness cases can be avoided and treated if the patient receives the correct medical care.
The most important reasons that cause the deterioration of myopia until it reaches blindness:
- Severe nearsightedness, when myopia reaches six degrees and is often due to genetics, the condition may reach blindness, as it is a cause of deterioration of the eye condition and diseases such as retinal detachment, cataracts, and glaucoma.
- Degenerative or pathological myopia is a pathological condition that begins in the first years of life and causes diseases such as retinal atrophy and thinning of the eye’s retina.
- Having Marfan syndrome, Stickler syndrome, or retinitis pigmentosa.
- If myopia is not treated, it will deteriorate even if the degree of myopia is simple, and it may reach blindness.
Is it possible to strengthen sight after its weakness? We will answer this question in the next lines.
Treatment of poor sight due to the phone
Specialist doctors, as well as researchers in the field of ophthalmology, point out that the infection of children or adults with a disease around the eye as a result of looking at smartphone screens for very long periods of the day can be treated simply and without resorting to any type of surgery, and that is by stop using smartphones and looking at the screens for some time that can be two or three months.
Doctors usually advise, in such cases and after treating the squint, not to return to their previous habits of using the smartphone, by limiting the time spent using it and not staring at its screen for long periods, so that the time does not exceed half an hour throughout the whole day. And when we ask a question, can sight be strengthened after it is weakness? In this case, the answer will be yes.
We will answer in more detail about whether it is possible to strengthen sight after its weakness? in the next paragraph.
Permanent treatment of poor sight
To permanently treat low sight, there are some modern medical procedures, which are quick and very simple surgeries that do not take long, and they are laser treatment of low sight, such as:
- The LASIK process is one of the famous, fast, and safe treatments that work to modify the shape of the cornea with a laser.
- The Femto-LASIK process, which is the most advanced form of the LASIK process, works to create an incision in the cornea directly using LASIK, and there is no need for other mechanical medical tools.
- The PRK process, which is the parent of the current laser process, is no longer used.
And now we have mentioned all the details about whether it is possible to strengthen sight after its weakness.
Through the article, is it possible to strengthen sight after its weakness, it is clear to us that:
- Health care must be taken care of
- To do medical consultations
- Visit laboratories
- X-rays to check on our health
- Do not go to any clinic, it should be a clinic that provides excellent medical services
- Buy the right medicines.
You can now follow all of this by downloading Wayak application, which is available on Wayak website, and also benefit from Wayak card discounts.
Wayak app on Google Play
Wayak app on the App Store
Wayak for your health and medicine
Is it possible to strengthen sight after its weakness? It is not the last article. To read more, visit the blog.
Leave a Reply