Early Symptoms of a Brain TumorWayak Medical Team
Early symptoms of a brain tumor
Brain tumors may be a cancerous or benign tumors. A malignant tumor may originate in the brain itself and may reach the brain after the spread of cancerous cells to other organs and from there to the brain.
However, we should take medical precautions once feeling any brain damage with minor symptoms, such as frequent headaches or blurred eyes, because these symptoms may be due to something else, and it does not have to be brain tumors.
Read in the following lines all about the Early symptoms of a brain tumor.
Symptoms of a benign brain tumor
Many different symptoms indicate a benign brain tumor
Meningioma is the most common type of non-cancerous brain tumor. Symptoms of meningioma include:
- Frequent headaches
- Muscles weakness
- The emergence of difficulties in speech and sight
- Ringing in the ears and sometimes hearing loss
This type of tumor is formed in cells located in the nervous system and cranial nerves called “schwannomas”, and the symptoms of this type of tumor are:
- Body numbness and tingling
- Difficulty swallowing
- Neck and back pain while sleeping
- Changes food taste
- Pituitary tumor “Hemangioblastomas”:
Known as hemangioblastomas and arise in the blood vessels. Symptoms include:
- Numbness in the arms and legs
- Nausea and vomiting
- Headache and dizziness
- Lack of control over the movement of the bladder and bowels
- Difficulty balancing while walking
- Craniopharyngeal tumor:
Craniopharyngeal tumors cause many symptoms, and they consist of cysts filled with fluid and solid parts, the symptoms are:
- constant thirst
- Frequent urination
- Increase in weight
- Sight problems
It affects brain functions, and its symptoms include:
- Frequent headaches
- Vomiting and nausea
- Visual impairment and slurred speech
There is still more about early brain tumor symptoms that you can read in the following lines
Symptoms of brain cancer in women
Many are looking for symptoms of early brain tumors in women specifically, but all medical studies and research have proven that there are no symptoms of brain cancer for women only, as brain tumor is not a disease specified for women without men, and the symptoms of a brain tumor in general are:
- Severe headache, especially in the morning
- Constant feelings of vomiting and nausea
- Bouts of convulsion
- A constant feeling of wanting to sleep
- Poor concentration and memory
- Behavior changes such as confusion and anxiety
- Imbalance while walking
- The senses of hearing and smell are affected
- Sight problems, including double vision
- a pulse disorder.
- abnormal breathing
- Severe changes in blood pressure and that’s in the late stages of cancer
Please stay with us and read the following lines on the Early symptoms of a brain tumor.
Symptoms of a tumor in the back of the head
The symptoms of brain tumors are similar to other diseases such as frequent headaches, vomiting, and imbalance, but if they are repeated daily, it becomes necessary to visit the doctor and perform analyzes and x-rays to determine the real cause behind these symptoms, and fatigue may be largely in the back of the head, but this does not mean either that there is a benign or malignant tumor in the brain, except after conducting x-rays and analyzes that prove or deny the presence of a brain tumor.
Symptoms of a silent brain tumor include:
- Chronic headaches increase once you wake up and do not respond to analgesics.
- The patient does not notice his sight impairment directly, but he discovers it when he collides with the things around him.
- The presence of a tumor affects the signals that the brain gives to the organs of the body, and thus the emergence of deficiencies in the functions of the body.
- When a stutter suddenly appears in pronouncing words, this is evidence of a brain tumor.
- Continuous morning vomiting is associated with a brain tumor.
Stay tuned; we still have a lot of details about the Early symptoms of a brain tumor.
Brain cancer obsession
The symptoms of a brain tumor in its early stages are similar to the symptoms of other diseases that are less severe than a brain tumor, and therefore no person should be delusional or obsessive that he has a brain tumor just because he has a permanent headache in the back of the head, simply because it can be high blood pressure.
Periodic examinations and a comprehensive examination help with preventing diseases or detect any disease early and thus facilitate treatment. Therefore, dealing with an online medical consultation site such as Wayak helps to follow up on your personal health status as well as the health status of your family members.
If you have symptoms of an early brain tumor, all you have to do is go to the doctor or ask on a medical consultation site such as Wayak, and then perform an analysis of tumor markers in different laboratories. You can find out the prices of the analyzes of the tower laboratory and the prices of analyzes in the laboratory through Wayak website and Wayak application.
Now we have finished writing all the details about Early symptoms of a brain tumor.
Through the article Early symptoms of a brain tumor, it becomes clear to us that:
- Health care must be taken care of
- To do medical consultations
- Visit laboratories
- X-rays to check on our health
- Do not go to any clinic, it should be a clinic that provides excellent medical services
- Buy the right medicines.
You can now follow all of this by downloading Wayak application, which is available on Wayak website, and also benefit from Wayak card discounts.
Wayak app on Google Play
Wayak app on the App Store
Wayak for your health and medicine
Early symptoms of a brain tumor are not the last article. To read more, visit the blog
Leave a Reply